OUTREACH/EQUIPMENT DISTRIBUTION REPRESENTATIVE:
TO PROMOTE AND DISTRIBUTE TELEPHONE EQUIPMENT FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE DEAF/HARD OF HEARING.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Prior sales/marketing experience
- Part-time position, between Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., weekend work on occasion
- Excellent English/Spanish verbal and written communication skills (Kreyol and/or ASL skills are helpful.)
- Able to drive standard-sized cargo van and have clean DMV record. May drive own vehicle if preferred; but must have sufficient room for equipment and provide own liability coverage
- Ability to lift 20-30 pound boxes of equipment
- Computer proficiency in word processing and data entry
- High school diploma or equivalency.
All applicants must submit to a full local, state and federal background check.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Email resume to Brenda@soflacil.org. For more information, call the Center for Independent Living of South Florida at 786-347-7318.
CILSF is an equal opportunity employer.