Thursday, March 31, 2016
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Posted by CAMACOL at 11:59 AM
Posted by CAMACOL at 5:33 AM
Posted by CAMACOL at 4:59 AM
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Almost 14 years proven experience on information technology and its application to business strategies, effectuating increased mobility and profitability through modernization of infrastructure and work environment.
Team player, flexibility and adaptability, responsibility, quick learner, ability to work with client, optimism, high capacity for problem solving, organized, creative, good to work under pressure.
o CIMEX (April 2001 – February 2004) Role: Technology seller
Sales of computer hardware and network components.
o Tobacco Research Institute (March 2004- January 2015) Role: IT Network Support
- Implementation and troubleshooting in Server 2000, 2003, 2008, Active Directory with users, policies, including security and distribution organizational groups.
- · Actively monitored DHCP, DNS with domain administrative tools.
- · Using Dameware, Radmin and other tools for remotely controlling the network, resources and components.
- · File Backup Watcher and Norton Ghost implemented to protect important email logs, users logs, web logs and other important information. Access point installation and configuration.
- · Configured, monitored, and managed firewall with Kerio Winroute Firewall in proxy server.
- · Upgraded hardware and migrated all users from Windows 2000 to XP Pro then to Windows 7 & 8 in order to increase workforce mobility and productivity and from Office 2003 to Office 2013 in collaboration with technical staff in under 1 month.
- · Handling SQL Server Databases, and backup.
- · Implementation of MDaemond 10 for create and manage email accounts.
- · Implementation of techniques, tools, policies, audits that ensure network security as well as Deployed GFI LandGuard Network Scanner to remotely inventory and manage desktop computers by providing security patches and monitoring.
- OS installation, necessary tools and anti virus for right performance and users productivity in the company
- Advanced knowledge of installs, configure VirtualBox and migrate to VMware Horizon suite.
- OS installation (98, 2000, XP, 7, 8) and necessary software tools for right performance and users productivity.
- Diagnostic, fix configure and maintenance printers and PC software and Hardware.
- Troubleshooting of users.
- Carry out the store inventory ratio of PC hardware and network.
o SAL Aerospace Engineering (Temporary) Role: Electro Mechanical Technician
· Make electrical and electronic installations to equipment for testing aircraft components.
- Network Security,
- Virtual Box,
- Backup for Servers and workstations,
- Microsoft Office (Domain Access, Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Thesis in VO-IP, SQL Server course,
- Microsoft Exchange Server, Access Point,
- Virtual Fox Pro course.
- Configure and handle fax, scanners, photocopiers and other necessary tools and web design.
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing, configure and troubleshooting computer hardware, printers and any peripherals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications and Electronic (Pinar del Rio´s University, Cuba 2012)
- Electric Maintenance Technician (Technological Institute, Cuba 1998)
Alexander Garcia, (Miami, Fl)
Email: email@example.com Cell: 786 543 9164
Posted by CAMACOL at 6:27 AM
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Monday, March 21, 2016
Posted by CAMACOL at 7:48 AM
Thursday, March 17, 2016
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Posted by CAMACOL at 5:43 AM
Posted by CAMACOL at 5:39 AM